Sunday, March 29, 2009

Purchasing Gifts!


I just ordered one of my sister's birthday gifts! Lauren Nicole Gifts has some adorable stuff on sale and she is also offering 15% off to fellow bloggers! All you have to do is enter blogger into the promo box at checkout! I also have to say that her shipping prices are exceptionally reasonable. She also e-mailed me back very promptly when I asked her a question about an item. Overall, my experience with her site has been wonderful and I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for cute gifts or even maybe something for themselves ;) Here is a picture of the monogrammed ring that I purchsed for my sister's 21st birthday in May! I may or may not have purchased one for myself with my soon-to-be married monogram :)

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

2 comments:

  1. I ordered a monogrammed passport cover and can't wait to use it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la ... tempting and thanks for sharing. I am a newbie to your blog and love it! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete