Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Purchase!

I ordered the bone & white Jack Rogers a couple of days ago and I couldn't be more excited! I think they will be the perfect, "go with everything" kind of shoes! Since they are flats my fiance can't complain about me hobbling around in heals when we go out! What makes this purchase even more amazing is the I ordered them from shoes.com. Because Shoes.com is affiliated with Ebates I was able to save 8%. On top of that they are offering a coupon right now MSAVE which allows you to take 20% off your total purchase, wow (also free shipping and return shipping). All in all I saved a bit of money by simply going to Shoes.com. I recently just discovered ebates. What is amazzzzing is that they give you money for signing up and when your friends sign up! So, if anyone is interested in saving a bit of money, just click this link Ebates and both you and I will earn 5 dollars, how wonderful! They will either send out a check or credit your paypal account four times a year. Enough about that... So, yesterday I finally got around to taking our wedding invitation envelopes to the printer. I decided on the classic font, elegance in black ink! It looks as thought all of this wedding stuff is beginning to wrap up. All I have to do now is pick them up on Tuesday and then begin to grueling process of wax sealing all of the envelopes with the Letter K (since both out names begin with that letter)! Oh, and then the seating chart and table/place cards once we find out who will be attending!

xoxo
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment