Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Plain Lovely!

I am absolutely in love with Anne Harwell's work! I was looking at another blogger's reference to her (I'm sorry I can't remember who) and I wanted to see it all for myself. Her work is absolutely stunning! I can't decide if I like her chair or room prints more! I showed some of her stuff to the future hubby last night and he seemed less than enthused. I think he thought it was too feminine. I may still order a few because, hey, who is decorating out home anways? Me :) Besdies that, if I were to order some and eventually hang them, he wouldn't notice them for weeks on end anyways... Here is a link to her Etsy shop, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute! I don't think they are too feminine, they are very architectural - I think! I want to order the notecard set of the chairs and put them each in small frames as a gallery on the wall!

    ReplyDelete