Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bridesmaid Gifts?

I purchased the gifts for my bridesmaids a few months ago. I'm not sure if I should add in a few more goodies? As of right now each of their bags contains: A pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings (that they will also be wearing to the wedding), a crystal ring holder and Holly Golightly (from Breakfast at Tiffany's) style ear plugs and eye mask. I also purchased these for myself and think they are absolutely adorable! I also purchased a travel jewelry box for my maid of honor (who is my sister) and some very cute little note cards. I may also put the monogram ring in the jewelry box instead of giving it to her for her birthday, I think it could be a cute touch. Of course I'm going to include I card for each girl as well. Do these gifts seem substantial enough and befitting for bridesmaids? I'm not sure because I have never been a bridesmaid and have never been married before :)
Here is the eye mask...
And the earplugs

xoxo

Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment