Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Shoes Have Arrived


The shoes arrived! My Jack Rogers arrived yesterday and I'm positively in love! A fellow blogger Lake Nokomis (Che Belle Cose) wanted to know what I thought, to let you know they are amazing! They are super comfy and fit very true to size. To me, they seem to be a bit narrow but that could also simply be my opinion. I think that any color you choose will look lovely and become a true staple in your shoe collection! All I know is that this will be the first of many Jack Rogers for me! I'm sorryI did not purchase them sooner :( At least I will have them for this Spring/Summer :) Don't forget about Shoes.com, MSAVE (and ebates) can save you 20% on your Jack Rogers purchase, which is wonderful! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend thus far!

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

5 comments:

  1. i bought my first pair last summer and lived in them! time to break them back out for spring! i think i want to try some of the "dressy" ones with the kitten heel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! They absolutely do stretch out with wear, so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how long the msave code is valid for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think for quite a while? It was on ebates and it also showed up when I googled shoes.com coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!! That's great!! I'm just looking for new shoes for summer!!

    ReplyDelete