Sunday, March 8, 2009

My first post!

So, after stumbling upon some pretty amazing blogs I have finally caved in! After putting a lot of thought into it, I have decided to become a blogger myself. I'm not really sure what to do exactly, but I would like to give this a try! Let me begin by saying I'm a twenty something who loves all things pink and pretty! I'm currently planning my June wedding and admittedly, a shopaholic! I avidly check ebay (several times a day) for wonderful finds! I also like to think of myself as quit a bargain shopper too. Sadly, I was recently laid off from a job that I rather enjoyed. Since then, I have been able to catch up on some other things that I have really come to enjoy such as cooking, decorating my house and as annoying and sad as this sounds...cleaning. Well, I'll keep this first entry short, because like I said I'm very new to all of this! Thank for reading!

xoxo, Pink Peonies & Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to preppy blogville- it's so addicting! And fun. Because you won my Lilly P ice cream cozy giveaway today. Send me an email with your mailing addy and I will get that off to you asap. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete