Thursday, July 1, 2010

Item of the day!




Hello everyone, as promised I have another item for sale! A lovely pair of fabulous shoes! They are super cute and super high. They are a size 7.5 and NEVER worn! Yep, you heard it brand new! I don't have the original box but they are in pristine condition. They are from Spiegel and are very "Blair," on Gossip Girl (that is actually why I originally ordered them).

I'm sure I would wear them at some point in the Fall, like I said space is at a premium in our home :( I'm asking $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping or e-mail me with an offer pink.peonies.pearls@gmail.com. As always, if you want more pictures let me know, this one is just from the internet (much easier than getting out the camera and uploading...)

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment