Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here We Go Again!

This weekend I went thorough my closet and found some more wonderful pieces that deserve nice homes :) I wish I could keep it all but again, not enough room (especially with fall right around the corner)!

Here is the first item up for grabs! An adorable sweater dress, size small. It is NEW WITH TAGS from the lovely Urban Outfitters. It originally retailed for $58.00 but I'm offering it for $20.00 w/$5.00 shipping!
Here is the bottom of the dress...
Here is a close-up of the neckline and tags
The second item is an adorable tunic style top, size small! I guess it could be a dress on someone a bit shorter than I am (I'm about 5"3-5"4). This is a very nice top, it ties at the neck and has nice little buttons on the sleeves. It would look great in the Fall/Winter with black tights and boots :) This is also NEW WITH TAGS and retailed for $58.00. I'm selling this one for $20.00 w/$5.00 shipping (I will combine shipping if both are going to the same happy home)!


If anyone is interested let me know here or send me an e-mail at: Pink.Peonies.Pearls@gmail.com! I will send all invoices via Pay-Pal :)

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment