Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th & Lavaliers


I stumbled onto this great website for Greek gear Greek Nation a little while ago while looking for a lavalier (of hubby's fraternity) to replace the one that I lost :( I know many of you are familiar with the greek world but many are not, so I will briefly explain the significance of this tiny item! So... hubby "lavaliered" me when we were in school together. Meaning he gave me a little charm (lavalier) with his fraternities letters on it and it is super meaningful and important (basically putting me at the same "level" as his fraternity) Somehow, even though I NEVER lose things I lost it! A few years ago I went out to the Cheesecake factory with my mom for lunch and when I got home, the lovely gold charm that had been hanging from my neck was gone. So I'm shopping for a new one and plan on ordering one from Greek Nation. Hubby recently got me an amazing new charm bracelet and I want to add it to it. Though it is not the "original" one, it will still mean a lot to have in on my bracelet. I just wanted to let you all know since I know many of you may be going back to school shortly and need more greek gear. I know I always liked to get some new stuff with my letters before each year :) Hope everyone is having a fabulous 4TH!



xoxo
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment