Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Has Spring!


I snagged this little beauty last night on Ebay! Oh how I can't wait for warm weather! I'm getting tired of having to bundle up to just set foot outside. Hopefully I'll be able to wear this in no time :) Other than that...future hubby and I are moving! Future hubby was offered a wonderful job and gave his two weeks notice yesterday. He has been a bit stressed lately because of it all, which has then made me stressed as well. This weekend we plan on packing since his new boss wants him out there by the 19th. Oh jeez we have some work ahead of us! Next weekend we have to look for a house/apartment/townhouse to live in. It is all a lot of work but I am super excited to redecorate. As of right now we only have two bedrooms and one bath, we are hoping to extend that to three and two! Maybe..if I'm lucky we will also have walk in closets?! Or maybe, just maybe, the third bedroom could be a closet! In all actuality it will probably be an office for future hubby but a girl can hope! What I am most excited about is that we will be much closer to our families! With all of the wedding stuff coming up (bridal shower, marriage license, etc...) it will be nice to make the drive in about an hour and a half! All in all this is an excellent opportunity for the future hubby and of course I will support him! Hopefully, I will be able to find a job out there too!

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Oooh--new home and new job for future hubby--congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete