Saturday, January 22, 2011

Revas on sale? WOW!


I have loved these since I saw these on Oprah's favorite things! Since Hubby was oh so kind and bought me the gold Revas for me for Christmas, I thought them to be a somewhat, "frivolous" purchase. When I received an e-mail telling me that Tory Burch was having a Winter sale and saw that these lovelies were a part of that sale, I had to have them! They will be arriving on Monday and I couldn't be more excited :) I love how versatile these shoes are and I'm excited to have these to add to my shoe collection! If you have been lusting after these as I have you may want to take a peak at Toryburch.com while they are still there (shipping is free on Revas too)! Now I'm dreaming of a big cozy tunic style Grey sweater to go with these! What a cozy outfit it would be. If anyone knows of the perfect cozy and comfy Grey sweater I'm dying to know! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment