Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Obsession...


I have a somewhat new obessseion to share with you all...It is the tv show, MAD MEN! Though I may be a little late jumping on this bandwagon, I'm obsessed! I love the Drapers'! Yes their relationship seems a bit strained to say the least but the characters are fascinating. The story line is not the only thing that keeps me clicking to the next episode on the On demand screen, it is the clothes! Oh the early 60's! I sometimes wish that full skirted dresses, matching heals and jewelry were still all the rage. The women seem to be perfectly polished and poised all of the time. Though, for me that would be difficult to achieve on a daily basis, (hey my nail polish always seem to have chips in it not matter how many times a week I polish them) it would be nice if it were more "common place," once again. As strange as it seems I also wish that men still wore hats, how dapper! Due to this new obsession I am on the hunt for a sweater clip also known as a sweater guard. I think they are fabulously cute and hey if I'm the only one wearing them these days I simply don't care :)

xoxo,
Pink Peonies & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment