Monday, August 9, 2010

To Gourd or not to Gourd that is the ?

So I love gourd lamps! I think they are gorgeous and they add such a juxtaposition to a traditional home. Today, while at Marshalls, yet again I found two lovely lamps! They were 15.00 each! They are a wonderful Tiffany blue with large cream drum shades. They actually look exactly like this lamp just different colors. I plan on putting them next to our chocolate brown couch (with cream pillows and zebra print throw) on cream table clothed tables with glass tops.
Hubby is not too fond of the lamps...hey he isn't decorating is he?! Again, I'm asking for all of your wonderful opinions! Do you all think this constitutes as a gourd lamp? Do you think it might be too "wild & crazy," for my traditionally decorated home! Thanks everyone :)

xoxo,
Pink Peonies and Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment